Tuesday 2 August 2011

sunshine, star wars and scotland

So, this is a picture heavy blog post! Recently I have been to a test match, Glasgow, and also other things. I saw stranded ninjas truescale darth vader in person, seems pretty awesome! It is hot today, and I have been painting my second xwing outside! The airbrush gun allowed me to already be on other colours that aren’t the base colour, which pleases me. There is still a lot of work to be done on it, but its on its way.










There are 3 squads now, transformers, star trek and battlestar galatica. After the second xwing, ill probly do the last squad and then move onto the veterans and storm troopers! I haven’t found a decent conversion for luke skywalker! I don’t know if I should be basing the veterans of death korps or drop troopers, but both of those are expensive!

3 comments:

  1. I fought against this at Throne of Skulls Oct 2011....a great looking army & a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you?! which game were you? its a very fun army to play with, mega hard to be effective with thou lol

      Delete