Sunday 4 September 2011

Its Life Jim, But Not As We Know It

A Blog Post! (Finally)

So, I’ve finished the four squads of penal legion. And two xwings! The cool part of the army is done! The swirling vortex of geek continues as I now have a BSG, Star Trek, Stargate SG-1 and Transformers squad. Think the veterans are going to be Firefly, and maybe Babylon 5.

I have, however, worked out that I have only just over a month... which is less good. I'm currently painting the veteran squads, as rebel fleet troopers. Don’t think I’ve quite nailed the blue, but I'm really happy with the colours actually. Gotta buy a whole bunch of plastic Meltaguns and heavy flamers (I'm really trying to stick to the no metal rule if I can) anyways, here is what they look like:





Gonna try and bash out the other 5 over the next day or so, and maybe then buy my 3rd xwing. In other news, have you seen the ogre kingdom models? There is this guy: the ogre ninja. AMAZING. Whilst I'm not always a fan of new models (especially atm, some of them are really not my taste) this guy is frankly hilarious.



an ogre, thats a ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment