Monday 10 October 2011

The Empire Strikes Back

Well, the Emperor's finest is finished. I'm happy that the theme has stayed with me and I'm not worried that I will lose most if not all of my games at the weekend but hey at least my army will look good whilst I loose!

So the list is simple:

HQ........................................................................................................(250pts)

1: Darth Vader (Mephiston, Lord of Death)........................................250pts

Elites.....................................................................................................(425pts)

1: Guardian Droid (Furioso Dreadnought)..........................................125pts

2: Guardian Droid (Furioso Dreadnought)..........................................125pts

3: Guardian Droid (Furioso Dreadnought)..........................................175pts
* Magna Grapple (15pts)
* Drop Pod (35pts)
Storm Bolter

Troops...................................................................................................(790pts)

1: Jump Troopers (Assault Squad).....................................................120pts
4x Assault Marines (72pts), Veteran Sergeant (28pts)
* Land Raider Redeemer (240pts),

2: Stormtroopers (Tactical Squad).....................................................410pts
Flamer, Missile Launcher, 9x Tactical Marine (144pts), Veteran Sergeant (26pts)
* Razorback (20pts)
Twin Linked Heavy Bolter

3: Stormtroopers (Tactical Squad)......................................................260pts
Flamer, Missile Launcher, 9x Tactical Marine (144pts), Veteran Sergeant (26pts)
* Razorback (90pts)
Twin Linked Lascannon (35pts)

Fast Attack..............................................................................................(80pts)

1: Speeder Bikes (Scout Bike Squadron).............................................80pts
Combi-Melta (10pts), 2x Space Marine Biker (50pts), Veteran Sergeant (40pts)

Heavy Support......................................................................................(200pts)

1: Imperial Shuttle (Stormraven Gunship)..........................................200pts
Twin Linked Lascannon, Twin Linked Multi-Melta

Total: 1745 Points

And now the photos:





















I think the army has come on well I especially love the objective markers!

I will report how I did after the weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Pretty well executed tribute there!

    Props for including scout bikers. It would be a shame to see an Empire army without some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks even better in the flesh, Hello Stranded, we met at Throne , Im the ugly SoB that won best DE, you gave me your blog addy and I thought I'd swing past and check it out, shame we did not manage a game in the end.

    heres me blog incase you lost he deets

    http://bloodofkittens.com/rantineminor/

    ReplyDelete